Header Ads

Internet Business & Internet Marketing

Internet Business & Internet Marketing - An Introduction

Many people ask me:
I have completed my studies. Now, I need a job. What should I do?

I have applied to 100 places and interviewed to 35 companies, but NO SUCCESS. Everyone says "We'll let you know later" and later nothing happens. What will you recommend?

I've got a job, but they are not paying me as per my qualification and experience. Should I apply for another job?

Can I really make handsome money from the Internet & HOW?
It is time to find out. Everyone knows the situation of the JOB MARKET and Unemployment ratio in Pakistan. I recommend you to STOP FINDING JOBS and stop worrying for a 9 - 5 job.
Instead, start working for your own Internet Business, become your own boss! Work as a freelancer.
Promote yourself, utilize your existing qualification, abilities, professional skills and experience and convert them into a business, online business and you will start making attractive earnings.

Latest estimates show that the number of users who will be connected to the internet by the year 2005 is now up to 800,000,000. A great figure!
The Internet revolution has created more millionaires than any other event in the world... Did you know that of the top 40 richest men in the world under the age of 50, over 60% of them are involved in an Internet business, 25% are in a computer-related business, and 15% are others.
The easiest and fastest way to become financially independent is by owning your own business. You know how much you are making right now in your current job. You also probably have a good idea how much you‘ll be making in two, five or maybe even ten years from now. That is if you continue working for someone else.

Remember, I am not suggesting you to quit your job just yet! Even after you establish a firm, hold on the concept of making money online, you may prefer to keep right on working your regular job. That’s fine!

Remember, I’m not saying you can do this with zero effort, but plenty of us are doing it. Thanks to “the net” it is now more possible that ever before in history.

You may have seen or tried many web sites that offer "Become Millionaire Overnight" schemes, but they do not actually work. It is NOT a simple task to make handsome money on the Internet; it needs some efforts first. I have compiled a no-hype, step-by-step GUIDE to make handsome money from the Internet especially in Pakistan. This GUIDE will be different from what you may be used to. It will show you exactly how you will be able to literally make handsome money from the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. You can earn $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete