Header Ads

How to Set Up a Blog on Blogger.com

This post was originally created in early 2007 and there have been numerous changes done to Blogger since that time. Most of these lessons are still applicable but there have been some changes. Rather than re-writing them all from scratch I have added little "Update" sections (in March 2008) where necessary. If the Make Money Using Blogs posts (There are 5 of them) seem a little contradictory at times this is the reason why. If I have missed anything or you find something that just doesn't jive please let me know and I will fix it. Thanks and if at anytime you don't understand something please leave a comment.

Shoaib.


Judging from the emails I have been receiving, a lot of my readers are a bit overwhelmed by the online money making business. You probably don't know where to start and it's hard to get anyone who knows what to do to spill the beans. This is by design as letting everyone in on what works and how to do it is thought to be a death blow to all those currently making money online. I don't share this view. There are potentially several billion buyers out there and estimates of about 150,000 online marketers. There is room for every one.

If you are starting out, you probably don't know how to go about setting up an online business.

You have lots of questions;

Do I need a website?
Do I buy one or build my own?
How do I build my own?
What do I put on my site?
How do I find a niche market?
What is a niche market?
How do I sell stuff?
How do I set up adsense?
What is adsense?
What is adwords?
What tools do I need?
How do I generate traffic (visitors) to my site?
What's the secret behind making money?
etc...

I'm sure the list could go on for a while yet.

1 comment:

  1. There's an incredible new opportunity that is trending online.

    Large companies are paying people for sharing their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per survey!

    And it is available to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete